Take a peek into what's planned for the coming months. More details nearer the time.
- Th 1st - TwoManTing Great Afro - Caribbean - Roots sounds.
- Th 7th - Steps Session Our monthly night of quality musicians from around the area.
- Fr 8th - DJ Night with KMC & Jimmy Movement Dance away to Dub, Funk, Balearic beats, Afrobeat, House Reggae & Soul.
- Tu 19th - Acoustic Tuesday - Leonard Cohen Birthday Tribute Night with very Special Guest Edwina Hayes . Also featuring Teri Birtwistle. Good to have our very own Teri on stage, fabulous voice!
- Th 21st - Robin Sunflower Band Jazz, blues, soul, reggae and Ska featuring Robin's fabulous harmonica skills.
- Th 28th - Warren James presents 'The Johnny Cash Songbook'. Warren has been here several times always pleasing with his high energy skiffle style performances.
- Sa 30th - Butterfly Jam - Ticket Event: £5 from the bar Top notch neo soul band, Butterfly Jam, featuring Melanie Williams and Joe Roberts who both had chart successes in the 90's.
- Th 5th - Steps Session Our monthly night of quality musicians from around the area.
- Th 12th - The Gary Boyle Band Top band featuring the legendary Gary Boyle, one of the best jazz guitarist's in the country.
- Th 19th - Phil Clouts Quartet Very highly acclaimed upbeat Jazz band playing Caribbean calypso though to soulful Indian strains then all the back to exuberant Cuban dance.
- Th 26th - Plume New to 39 but coming with a lot of promise are Manchester band Plume who play experimental electronic music with driving rhythms and beautiful melodies.
- ALTERNATIVE NOVEMBER - watch this space!!
Keep checking back for updates...
Phil Clouts Quartet
Two Man Ting
Contact the Venue
Number 39 Hopstar Brewery Tap
39-41, Bridge Street
Contact the Organiser